I am very sure that you’ve seen some kids bento lunch box while browsing Pinterest or other websites. I am amazed by the intricacy of those food preparation and I salute moms with that artistic talent, patience and time to prepare those cutest meals ever! I wish I was one of them!
Bento is a single-portion takeout or home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine. A traditional bento holds rice or noodles, fish or meat, with pickled and cooked vegetables, in a box. Nowadays, there are varieties of food that can be added and as long as it is done creatively and the result is pretty enough, we call it bento.
Here are some ideas:
- Rilakkuma Bento from Cooking Gallery
2. Piggy Spam Musubi Bento from Just One Cookbook
3. Sesame Street Halloween Bento from B for Bunbun
4. Panda Bento from Little Miss Bento
5. Unicorn Vegetarian Bento from A Taste of Japan
6. Easter Bento Box from Must Have Mom
7. Halloween Bento from Cooking Gallery
8. Snowman Bento from Ameba
9. Spring and Cherry Blossoms Bento from Nadia
10. Chick Twins Bento from Mai’s Smile Kitchen
11. Cute Animals Bento from Cooking Gallery
12. Hello Kitty Bento from Mai’s Smile Kitchen
13. Baby Minion Bento from Cooking Gallery
14. Smurfs Bento from Little Miss Bento
15. Angry Birds Bento from Cooking Gallery
I hope you like this round-up list of creative bento lunchboxes. Don’t you wish you can do something like one of these cutest meals?
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.
You might like these posts:
See you around!